Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I am a Horrible Blogger

So, I'm a typical starving artist. A writer to be specific. I write poetry some times, but I'm making an effort to keep that to a minimum in an effort to stop looking like a whiny teenage bitch. So instead I write fantasy books and short stories (or would if I had any motivation). A friend was expounding on the values of blogging, so I said hey, why not. So this is my attempt at it, I'm going to attempt to put writing samples and daily nonsense on here. Whatever. Catch y'all around.

24 comments:

  1. Welcome. Good luck and write something for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome :) hope to see some good content

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogger! And I'm excited to see what you write

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's fine, many other ppl dont know how or what to write too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your blog, ill be in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward so what you post, you think you'll post some of the stories you've written for us?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Claude

    I might. To be honest, most things I've written are scattered around in notebooks, half finished. Hopefully having this blog will motivate me to finish them, and then I'll post them for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck, looking forward to reading some of your work

    ReplyDelete
  9. feel free to check out my whiny post teenage shit too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay good luck on your blogging, hope to see some more posts soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dude, you should post more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet lordxchris, I hope you manage to finish lots of stories and post them here for us. Good stories to read and good motivation for you, win-win.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ive always envied those that could make the leap and become writers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck man, I'll add to your followers, that way, when you're famous I have a claim to fame ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. there is no such thing as a terrible blogger haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. i just started as well! im sure it will come along!

    ReplyDelete